Our advanced level of testing and analysis includes:
- Customized Blood Panel Tests – The most comprehensive, cutting-edge laboratory testing currently available.
- Head to toe ultrasound aka (Star Trek Physical Exam) – Visualizes every organ in the body. Can detect problems in liver, heart, kidney, or abdomen before your doctor can find them, including nodules, pre-cancers, blockage of arteries, inflammation, and calcifications
- Personalized Genomic/ individual DNA testing – Genomics involves mapping and using the entire DNA sequence to determine medical prevention and treatment. Genetic testing, aka DNA testing, determines individual risk for some genetic disorders or medical conditions.
- Comprehensive Digestive Stool Analysis – Non-invasive test to determine the overall health of the gastrointestinal tract and immune function. Identifies the balance of good vs bad (disease causing bacteria), and detects yeast, parasites, and disease-causing bacteria if present.
- Food allergy and sensitivity – Determines which foods you have sensitivities to that can cause inflammation. Elimination and rotation of the foods designated by the test can lead to significant weight loss and resolution of many bodily symptoms.
- Heavy Metal Testing – Detects the presence of harmful metals in your body. Metals tested for are lead, mercury, arsenic, and cadmium, copper, zinc, aluminum, and thallium. Metals can cause a variety of problems including (but not inclusive) brain fog, insomnia, neurological disorders, impaired vision, hearing, walking, and coordination, and even some cancers.
- Testing for Adrenal fatigue – Adrenal fatigue (severe exhaustion) can be due to stressing out the adrenal glands; so, the production of hormones produced by adrenal glands (Cortisol and DHEA) become imbalanced. This leads to vague symptoms such as fatigue, insomnia, nervousness, gastrointestinal and many more. Checking cortisol and DHEA at separate times during the day helps determine how effective the adrenal glands are coping with stress.
- Oxidative stress evaluation – Determines if an imbalance of free radicals (molecules which damage tissues) and antioxidants exists in the body. Imbalances can lead to cell and tissue damage. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals so if deficient, this can be corrected.
- Neurotransmitter Analysis – Checks for imbalances in major brain chemicals (neurochemicals) including dopamine, serotonin, GABA, glutamate, epinephrine, norepinephrine. Imbalances of these neurochemicals may lead to mental disorders such as ADD, ADHD, depression, chronic fatigue.
- Advanced cardiac markers – Cutting-edge test utilizing new technologies and biochemical markers to
determine risk for heart disease, stroke, and clogged arteries.
- NutraEval – Evaluation which identifies how well the body utilizes (or is deficient in) vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, antioxidants, and amino acids (building blocks of protein). Also tests for immune function
- Body composition analysis – Determines what percentage of the body is fat vs lean tissue (muscle, water, bone and organs). A much better measurement to follow than weight when trying to lose weight and build muscle and maintain a healthy body.
- Cancer Profile – Diagnostic tool for early detection of cancer using tumor markers and genes. Includes BRCA1 and BRCA2 Nutrigenomic
- DNA-based nutrition (nutrigenomic testing) – Evaluation of genetic markers to determine which type of nutrition works best based on your individual your genetic makeup.
- Telomere testing – Evaluating the length of telomeres (sections of your DNA) can determine how fast your body is aging.