Long Beach Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Clinics
Dr. Judi Goldstone and staff are ready to assist you in your journey to regain peak health and reclaim your life at their Los Angeles office located in Torrance, CA. After a comprehensive review of your symptoms, a thorough physical exam and laboratory analysis, Dr. Goldstone can help determine if Bioidentical Hormone Therapy is right for you.
Preserving and improving your health is worth every possible effort. Dismissing treatable symptoms not only detracts from the quality of your life, it can greatly impact your general health.
WHAT IS BIOIDENTICAL HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY LONG BEACH?
Bioidentical Hormones and Your Body
There is confusion over exactly what Bioidentical Hormones are and their use and effect on the body. Bioidentical Hormones are chemically and functionally identical to human hormones and are derived from plants, such as yam or soy. The body has the necessary enzymes to break down and metabolize these hormones. Bioidentical Hormones are designed to produce the same responses in the body as hormones made by the human body. Restoring and balancing hormones with Bioidentical Hormones is an individualized approach to hormone replacement. Bioidentical Hormones are custom made for each patient at special pharmacies and are available only by physician prescription.
Attaining Sufficient Levels of Hormones Through Hormone Therapy is Known to Help
- Control menopause symptoms
- Increase energy
- Look & feel younger
- Reduce stress
- Improve your mental shape
- Weight loss
- Improve your physical shape
- Decrease wrinkles
- Improve your sex life
- Restore proper sleep patterns
We offer advanced testing and analysis to determine your own personal regimen:
- Customized blood panel tests
- Head-to-Toe Ultrasound Evaluation
- Personalized Genomic/DNA testing
- Comprehensive digestive stool analysis
- Food allergy testing
- Heavy metal testing
- Testing for adrenal fatigue including cortisol and DHEA
- Oxidative Stress evaluations
- Neurotransmitter Analysis testing
- Advanced Cardiac Markers testing
- NutraEval testing (vitamin and mineral levels)
Call 424-247-4962 to schedule your free 15 minute consultation in person or by phone