Medical Weight Loss Clinic
Many times weight loss is resistant to exercise and calorie cutting. This is because there can be other reasons for difficulty losing weight that must be addressed. Metabolic imbalances — including hormone imbalances, deficiency of proper nutrients to activate hormones, stress, and toxic buildup — are frequently overlooked as contributing factors in the struggle to lose weight. Medical weight loss can help address this difficulty.
Understand Your Personal Metabolic Profile
At the Southern California Center For Anti Aging, we strongly believe that a weight loss patient should fully understand his or her health and metabolic profile before choosing a weight loss plan. For this reason, a patient’s complete medical profile is developed through an in-depth medical history, physical exam, and laboratory analysis. The laboratory analysis includes screening for metabolic imbalances, diabetes, heart and kidney disease, cholesterol, lipids, inflammatory markers and blood count.
Our advanced level of testing and analysis includes:
- Customized blood panel tests
- Head-to-Toe Ultrasound Evaluation
- Personalized Genomic / Individual DNA testing
- Comprehensive digestive stool analysis
- Food allergy testing
- Heavy metal testing
- Testing for adrenal fatigue including cortisol and DHEA
- Oxidative Stress evaluations
- Neurotransmitter Analysis testing
- Advanced Cardiac Markers testing
- NutraEval testing (vitamin and mineral levels)
- A Personal Weight Loss Plan
Correct Your Metabolic Imbalance with Medical Weight Loss
Southern California Center for Anti-Aging weight management programs are designed to correct any underlying metabolic imbalance, to assure proper nutrient supplementation, offer nutritional guidance, stress reduction, and exercise. Dr. Goldstone can customize a program based on your specific needs.